'Aidell' #8 Mine Turquoise Necklace
- 10 various shaped #8 mine turquoise set in sterling silver
- Designed by Navajo artist Aidell Billie
- 20" length plus 3" extender
- see the matching cuff here
- One of the most recognizable turquoises ever discovered; its unique bright blue color and a very distinctive spider web matrix of brown to black, Number 8 Mine Turquoise is considered one of the finest examples of gold-webbed Turquoise. The only Number 8 Mine Turquoise that is available today is what was collected and saved prior to the closing of the mine in 1976. Number 8 Mine Turquoise is highly prized not only for its beauty but also because it is now so rare.
This product is unavailable